The Spa Acropolis  » Leisure  »
Libis, Quezon City, Philippines
  • I don't like having to climb up the next floor to get to the massage rooms
  • And I don't like that the massage room is communal so that you share the space with 10 other people
  • Of course I was achy a few days after the massage, but I really felt like I got what I paid for

• by online_girl

The Spa is one of the few health and fitness places here in the Philippines. Its first branch opened in Libis a long time ago and now the success of the business has translated to more branches elsewhere.

Aside from offering its range of spa services, The Spa Acropolis also has an in-house salon, gym, badminton court, and dining area. I’ve never tried the salon but there seems to be a steady stream of customers going in and out all the time. The gym, on the other hand, is quite well-maintained. The equipment is complete but lacking in that there’s a line at the treadmill all

the time. The badminton court isn’t as big as I expected but the small space is great for private sessions. Finally, the dining is really nonexistent, but you can order up some snack whether you’re just finishing your workout or relaxing at the spa. The Spa’s fries are very addicting. :)

Of course, the best feature of all is the spa itself. The reception is always buzzing with people waiting to be served. It’s quite busy, but you’ll be served promptly. In no time at all, someone will be ushering you into the change rooms. Like most spas, there’s a different section for men and women.

• The locker room seems secure enough. It’s bright yet very cozy. There’s also a vinity are fr hair and makeup.

The wet area, with showers, jacuzzi, a mini pool, steam room, and sauna rooms is one of the biggest draws in the facility. It’s so nice to just go from steam room to shower to sauna room to the pool that you can spend an hour in the wet room and be relaxed right away. I don’t like having to climb up the next floor to get to the massage rooms. And I don’t like that the massage room is communal so that you share

the space with 10 other people. Of course, a couple’s room is available for those who want privacy, but there’s an additional charge.

The massage I signed up for was pretty basic. But it left me relaxed and rejuvenated. My therapist was very skilled and knowledgeable which is rare these days. Instead of just going about her business, she talked to me and asked me what i want and where it hurts the most. She connected with my physical aches and just soothed everything away. Of course I was achy a few days after the massage, but I really felt like I got what I paid for.

Luz Blumensaadt says :

I would like to know if Grace Sumbillo still works for this company. I lost track of her and would like to reconnect if possible. I know this is a personal query but it is important that I get in touch with her as soon as possible due to an emergency situation. Does she have an e-mail address for me to send her a message? Thank you for your kind assistance.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 611510493780731/k2311a1015/10.15.08