Travel Charger (Generic)  » Electronics  »
  • I have a wall charger to use, but then I found out that there is no way that I can charge the phone from the connecting wires on the bottom, anymore
  • My problem was solved by purchasing a travel charger

• by livingblog

I have recently damaged the bottom of my Sony Ericsson cell phone where I used to connect the charger to charge the battery. I was using a desktop charger, but my mistake was that I placed it on my mattress while charging.

I have forgotten that it is there and it fell on the floor, damaging both the charger connector, and my phone. I have a wall charger to use, but then

I found out that there is no way that I can charge the phone from the connecting wires on the bottom, anymore.

My problem was solved by purchasing a travel charger. I looked for a cheap one, and I found a generic brand. I’m quite sure branded counterparts works the same way as the one I get, does.

Well, it works by placing your lithium battery’s ends to the two pins on the ...

• travel charger, negative and positive. There are three indicator lights that should tell you the progress of charging. The first light lights up when you connect the charger to a power outlet, the second lights up when it begins to charge, and the third lights a green when the battery is fully charged.

I have found this to be a perfect solution for my problem, without having to worry of getting my

phone repaired, or worse, replaced, and that would mean buying a new one.

With this, I discovered other advantages. Since I have one spare battery, I can charge it without waiting for the other to empty, since I won’t need the phone to be able to charge.

The other thing is, it is almost universal. It can charge any phone battery, of any model. No need for different charger for different phone units!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 161510493770731/k2311a1015/10.15.08