The Continental 2.5 Liter Cool Touch Fryer  » Housewares  »
  • I really love my Continental Cool Touch Fryer
  • I like the fact that it has a basket with a handle so I don't have to use a scooper to try to fish all of my food out
  • I love the fact that the outside of it is cool to the touch and I don't have to worry about getting burned if I accidentally touch it

• by yellowmay

I really love my Continental Cool Touch Fryer. It is a great little deep fryer.

I like the fact that it has a basket with a handle so I don’t have to use a scooper to try to fish all of my food out.

It also helps with splattering as you fill the basket first and then set it down in there.

With my old one I had to drop the food down in the oil and of course I got splashed and splattered all of the time.

Now I really like the fact that I do not have to worry about that any more.

It really cooks great too.

It has several settings and lets you choose what you need for what kind of food you are cooking.

It is ...

• The Continental 2.5 Liter Cool Touch Fryer
      white but still very easy to clean.

I really like that fact because I have had others in the past that were terribly hard to clean once they got food or oil burnt on the outside.

This sleek exterior wipes clean very easy

adding a little bit more convenience to my life which is very important to me.

I love the fact that the outside of it is cool to the touch and I don’t have to worry about getting burned if I accidentally touch it.

It is just great.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 531410493600931/k2311a1014/10.14.08