Pampers Swaddlers New Baby Newborn Diapers  » Baby care  »
  • They feel like a plush blanket, which is perfect for the sensitive skin of a newborn baby
  • They are hands down THE BEST diaper out there for newborns and preemies

• by Caielini

I recently had my first child. She was born 2 months early. While in the hospital, she only wore Pampers Swaddlers New Baby Diapers. These diapers are the softest diapers ever. They feel like a plush blanket, which is perfect for the sensitive skin of a newborn baby. These diapers have very soft leg cuffs that don’t

pull and tug on your baby’s legs like other diapers do. Pampers Swaddlers have a Total Care System with an Absorb Away Liner that kept my daughter dry at all times. The Newborn size even has a special umbilical cord notch cut out so her belly button would not be agitated.

I’d recommend these diapers to every one. They ...

• are hands down THE BEST diaper out there for newborns and preemies. I got a diaper cake at my baby shower made of a store brand diaper. When we used those store brand diapers my daughter had a horrible rash. We switched back to Pampers Swaddlers and the rash cleared up in no time.

These diapers fit her

the best as well. Other diapers were cut differently and were hard to get on and fit. These diapers cradled my daughter beutifully. We have never had any leakage with Pampers because of the great fit these diapers have.

I’ll be giving these comforting diapers as gifts at every baby shower I attend. I couldn’t ask for a better diaper!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 541410493540931/k2311a1014/10.14.08