Campbell’s Chunky Soup
  • To start off with they are absolutely delicious
  • I love the convenience of opening one can and heating it up and that is lunch for my two boys
  • My whole family loves them and I am very glad that I have found something so convenient and of such a great value to feed my family

• by yellowmay

Campbell’s Chunky Soups are great. They are great for many reasons.

To start off with they are absolutely delicious! The taste is exceptional over other soups that I have tried.

They really put a lot of great ingredients in their soups, there are many big chunky pieces of stuff

in each can.

It is far from the watered down condensed soups of the past.

I really like that it comes in so many delicious flavors.

There are so many flavors that there is always something for everyone in the house to eat.

Even the most pickiest of eaters ...

• can find several flavors that they like.

Campbells’ Chunky Soups are very reasonably priced which is another great plus for me.

The cans come in large sizes and the fact that a can will be enough for two people is great.

I love the convenience of opening one can

and heating it up and that is lunch for my two boys.

Campbell’s is a great name brand and their chunky soups are very delicious and hearty.

My whole family loves them and I am very glad that I have found something so convenient and of such a great value to feed my family.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271410493520931/k2311a1014/10.14.08