Gain Laundry Detergent  » Housewares  »
  • I think that Gain Laundry Detergent is the one of the best laundry detergents on the market
  • The main reason that I love Gain is its wonderful smell
  • Everyone I know who has tried it loves the smell

• by yellowmay

I think that Gain Laundry Detergent is the one of the best laundry detergents on the market. The main reason that I love Gain is its wonderful smell.

Everyone I know who has tried it loves the smell.

It really last a long time.

I can smell it on my clothes even after they have been hanging

in the closet for quite a while.

I just really love using it and I love the fact that I know that my kids clothes smell good.

I also like that it is affordable.

It is just as good smelling as Tide and costs much less.

I also like how well it cleans my clothes.

It ...

• really does a good jog at cleaning and getting out stains.

Once again it does just as well, but at less than the most expensive brands.

I love the fact that they are coming out will all kinds of different smells.

I think that it is the best overall choice, in value, smell, and quality.

It is

a very good laundry detergent and it is now the only brand that I buy.

I tell all of my friends about it and the subject comes up easily because they are always asking me what my perfume is and I get to say oh no that is not perfume that is my laundry detergent, I use Gain!

Gain Laundry Detergent
    Headachexv says :

Hello everyone. How can I get my clothes smelling like the detergent. I currently use Purex and I also used Xtra. I use dryer sheets also. With all this my clothes has no scent. When taken out of the washer i can smell the soap, but once dried I smell nothing. Some1 help me.

Headachexv says :

Hello everyone. I currently use Purex and I also used Xtra. I use dryer sheets also. With all this my clothes has no scent. When taken out of the washer i can smell the soap, but once dried I smell nothing. Some1 help me.

Joanna says :

Hi,

I would suggest switching to a stronger dryer sheet like Gain. Also, you might could invest in some washing machine crystals. Pure X makes crystals for the washing machine that boosts the scent of its detergent and is guaranteed to last two weeks. I have used them from time to time and it works great.

Joanna

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 531410493510931/k2311a1014/10.14.08