Disney Monopoly (Pixar Edition)  » Games  »
  • Also I think the amount of the bill is in larger print than before, which makes it easy for the kids to play with

• by Jenny

Monopoly has been around for so many years, and while the game is fun, it gets a little old buying and selling the same properites. My family won this new Disney edition of Monopoly, and it has made an old classic new and exciting again!

The gameboard features characters and places

from all our favorite Disney movies. Instead of Boardwalk & Park Place, we have Andy’s & Sid’s Room from Toy Story. Also there are properties for Finding Nemo, The Incredibles, Cars, Monster’s Inc, and others. Instead of Railroads, there are different trucks from Disney movies. Cute! The board itself is very colorful and fun, like an explosion of Disney Characters! The gamepieces are heavy metal and represent the main characters from the featured movies in the game. There is Buzz Lightyear, Nemo, Lightning McQueen, Mr. Incredible, Sully and the rat from Ratatouille. Instead of ...

• Disney Monopoly (Pixar Edition)
      buying houses and hotels, you have orange traffic cones and red garages.

The currency remains the same colors that it was before, except each denomination features a different character. Also I think the amount of the bill is in larger print than before, which makes it easy for the

kids to play with.

Anyone, any age, would enjoy playing this version of Monopoly. When my kids and I played it the first time, we must have shouted, “Oh, look at this!” twenty times. There are just so many new little things discover. We notice something different each time we play.

candy says :

I bought the game but it has failed to come with directions. I was wondering if there was any way that I could get ahold of the directions and down load them so my kids and I could play? I bought the game Disney Pixar Monopoly. Thank you

Mike M says :

contact the makers of the game (Hasbro), I’m sure they’d either send you a hard copy in the mail, or a link via email.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 281410493490931/k2311a1014/10.14.08