Days Inn Saugus Logan Airport  » Hotels  »
999 Broadway I-95 & US Route 1, Saugua, MA 01906
  • The guy who checked us out of the hotel wasn't in the best of moods

• by Thomboishgurl

Ok my flight with Cape Air was delayed so I had to find a place in Boston to stay overnight. I needed a place that had a shuttle to and from the airport. I needed to be close to a restaurant or some type of entertainment and I needed something that was very inexpensive because I’ve didn’t want to spend an arm and a leg for a couple of hours in a hotel room.

The shuttle was a little hard

to find. Its just a little van with a couple of Day Inn signs printed out and taped on the windshield. The hotel was about fifteen or twenty minutes away from the airport. That a little further than I would expect a shuttle to travel but hey it worked for me. The lobby area and hallways are not the greatest but there is a sign by the elevator that says they are remodeling and will be done by the end ...

• of this month. The room was very clean. The fixtures and counter tops were all new. The furniture and the curtains were also new.

The staff was friendly for the most part. They told us we could be a nice steak and they also told us that we could be a ten percent discount at the restaurant if we showed the waitress our hotel key. The guy who checked us out of the hotel wasn’t in the best of

moods. It was early in the morning so I guess I can excuse him for is unpleasant attitude. The shuttle was ready and waiting on us in front of the hotel after we checked out which was nice. They got us back to the airport in plenty of time.

I would rate the hotel, the staff and the shuttle system at about a seven. If I had to stay in Boston again I would stay another night at that Days Inn.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 21410493440931/k2311a1014/10.14.08