Dell Inspiron 2200  » Laptops  »
  • My laptop has had heavy use and has had barely a mechanical problem since I've had it
  • Based on my experience it is a good buy for a basic computer user
  • I would highly recommend the Dell Inspiron 2200

• by snowy

I have had a Dell Inspiron 2200 laptop computer that I have been using for about a year now. I love it. It offers comfort and convenience.My laptop has had heavy use and has had barely a mechanical problem since I’ve had it. I am thankful for that.

The Dell Inspiron 2200 comes with a Pentium M 735 processor. This is equivalent to (1.7 GHZ) which allow the computer to

have a strong performance. The battery life also is long lasting and strong. The battery can be off the charger for about two to three hours and still be used effectively. This is a nice feature when to have when you have your laptop with you and want to use it somewhere other than where your charger is located.

The Dell computer’s intel pentium processor is a powerful processor.

• It is much better than what is normally found in the budget notebook line. This is a nice feature to have for general computer use. My version comes with windows xp which is simple and easy to use.

The only things I do not like about this computer is that the screen is small. It is not really conducive to doing things such as watching movies or television shows. Also,

the storage space on this computer is no more than average so great quantitities of data can not be stored.

The Dell Inspiron 2200 is a good buy for a laptop/notebook computer for around 849.00. I really think it is a good basic computer for the money. Based on my experience it is a good buy for a basic computer user. I would highly recommend the Dell Inspiron 2200.

Dell Inspiron 2200

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 631410493400931/k2311a1014/10.14.08