Smashbox Photo Finish Primer
  • One of the best ones I've tried is Smashbox's Photo Finish primer
  • I noticed that whenever I use this primer, I don't have to retouch my makeup for the entire day

• by online_girl

Every girl’s dream is to have perfect flawless skin with or preferably without makeup. And that’s achievable thanks to makeup pimers in the market today. One of the best ones I’ve tried is Smashbox’s Photo Finish primer. Like other primers, you apply it onto your face before applying makeup. It’s like a pore-clogger than makes your skin look even. Makeup just glides on smoothly and lasts even longer on top of primers. I noticed that whenever I use this primer, I don’t have

to retouch my makeup for the entire day! I’ll need to blot out the excess oil once or twice, but otherwise my makeup will be in place. Even in the sweltering hear, perspiration cannot destroy my makeup as long as I use a primer beforehand.

What’s nice about Smashbox’s primer is that it’s so light on the skin. Of course, it doesn’t clog my pores at all. It just goes over like a non-greasy moisturizer and dries up quickly too. You don’t need to ...

• pile on a lot of it too. A thin layer over your skin would be great. It doesn’t have any fragrance as well so it can be used by anyone and everyone especially with those who have sensitive skin.

The packaging is also very nice. It looks like something from the Chanel line. The primer comes in a rectangular bottle that has to be pumped. Normally, I am adverse bottles with pumps because I feel that there’s so much waste involved. But the Smashbox

pump works really great in controlling the amount of primer that comes out. One pump would be sufficient for half my face, so I just do a half pump for every quarter of my face. :)

I guess it’s called a photo finish primer because when you use this product, you’ll be ready to be photographed at every angle. You get the instant air-brushed look without having to do much more than apply a little bit of primer before you do your makeup. :)

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311410493370931/k2311a1014/10.14.08