Moser Baer SW 602C USB Drive
0.5
  • Now I bought this Moser Baer USB drive about a year back
  • I tried it in a different PC but still the same problem

• by Akhilesh

There is hardly a single working person nowadays who doesn’t carry a USB drive. Its one of those ultimate devices to take your data when you’re on the go.

Now I bought this Moser Baer USB drive about a year back. It has a stylish, sleek design with minimal weight. Its compatible with USB 2.0 and

1.1. Also it can be run driver-less on Windows, Linux and Mac platforms.

The read cycle is 10MB/s and write cycle of 2.5-3.5MB/s.

It was all very well till recently but recently I had trouble with it. Any file above 100MB would not get copied into the USB drive. I tried it in a different PC but ...

• still the same problem. Then I learned that two of my friends with the same USB drive are also experiencing the same problem.

Of course I had warranty on it so I got a replacement. But when I went to the service centre to get a replacement I was shocked to see that only me and

my friends were experiencing problems with this particular USB drive but also many others. There was a small size heap of faulty USB drives returned for replacement. The guy in the service centre accepted that SW 602C USB drive was experiencing problems a lot.

So my advice is stay away from this particular model USB drive.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 331410493310931/k2311a1014/10.14.08