Logitech Wireless Desktop Set EX110  » Hardware  »
  • I bought this cordless set of keyboard and mouse to be used on my Asus laptop through supplier as I didn't go to see the item itself received quotation, compared price and ordered it
  • Overall, I'm very satisfied with this set of Logitech Wireless Desktop EX110 with affordable price and great products with minor issue (indicator issue)

• by Ahbingo

I bought this cordless set of keyboard and mouse to be used on my Asus laptop through supplier as I didn’t go to see the item itself received quotation, compared price and ordered it. This is considered the cheapest cordless desktop set I can found at RM140 (around USD40.00) at that time.

That’s too bad that it needs two PS/2 ports in order

to connect the keyboard and mouse as my laptop only has one PS/2 port as the name implies, it’s for desktop but most desktop and laptop do not have PS/2 port anymore. Please make sure that you do not make the same mistake as mine to buy it before performing a thorough checking and confirmation. What I need to do is to connect ...

• another cordless USB mouse the cordless mouse being bought is not being used.

There’s a detector (that connected with the 2 PS/2 cable) with the light indicator of NumLock, CapsLock and ScrollLock such indication is not available in the keyboard itself. I’m not that satisfied with this design, as my keyboard is not placed near the detector I am unable

to view if the NumLock or Capslock is on which I need to check it through the detector itself. The keyboard’s keys are soft and not noisy when being clicked. The mouse’s size is average with a good design to that create a comfortable hold.

Overall, I’m very satisfied with this set of Logitech Wireless Desktop EX110 with affordable price and great products with minor issue (indicator issue).

steve c says :

Is it possible to get replacement feet for Logitech erx110 keyboard?

Jules Li says :

There doesn’t seem to be any online websites that have these sold separately. However, I would suggest contacting Logitech’s customer service. If it’s possible, they will be able to get them sent to you.

Galega says :

Finding a replacement feet isn’t easy. I have once asked at Logitech service center, and they had bluntly told me that they don’t keep replacement feet. They suggested to take feet of old and unused keyboard lying there. You can also try for the same. You should find a feet. If not, you should try to apply some technique, like using binder clips as keyboard feet.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 331310493100931/k2311a1013/10.13.08