Verizon LG VX8350  » Phones  »
  • I was instantly pleased when I bought my LG VX8350
  • I have never had problems with this phone and highly recommend it to anybody who wants a basic, reliable, and sufficient cell phone

• by Mark Jacobs

I was instantly pleased when I bought my LG VX8350. Even when I was trying out the phone in the store, I knew it was my ideal cell phone. The outside is unbelievably sleek and smooth and the color screen on the front is an excellent addition. The camera lenses sits squarely in the middle of the phone, giving it an appealing, symmetrical look. I also like

how there is no awkward antenna protruding from the top making it easier to hold and fit in more places. The inside is also very appealing a beautiful, large, crystal-clear screen and a well organized keypad await your texting capabilities.

Verizon does a very good job with customer service. I walked into the store, and after about 10 minutes, I was making calls from my new phone.

• They were very generous and gave me a $70 dollar discount because they saw that I had “trouble deciding which phone I wanted.” This actually wasn’t true at all, but I did a little acting and got my way in the end.

The phone itself is very user friendly. It only took me a couple of hours to completely master the Verizon software that came with the phone. It

has all the features I wanted: Bluetooth, digital camera, and mp3 playing capabilities. The battery life is superb as it can go several days without needing a charge. It is also very durable: I have dropped it several times on hardwood floor and it has barely even scratched. I have never had problems with this phone and highly recommend it to anybody who wants a basic, reliable, and sufficient cell phone.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 371310493080931/k2311a1013/10.13.08