Suave Firming Moisturizer  » Cosmetics  »
  • I can't say that this lotion actually firms my skin as it claims, but I notice that it keeps my skin smooth and silky
  • Another reason I like this lotion is the scent
  • I paid $4.50 for a large container that lasted me over 3 months
  • This lotion is great for softening and smoothing dry skin, but my experience has been that it doesn't firm as it claims

• by mariekay

Suave Firming Moisturizer makes my skin feel baby soft. I can’t say that this lotion actually “firms” my skin as it claims, but I notice that it keeps my skin smooth and silky. I use this lotion after my shower, and then

again before bed. I notice that my skin stays moisturized and doesn’t dry out as quickly as it does with other lotions. Suave Firming Moisturizer has a thick, creamy consistency, and a little goes a long way.

Another reason I like this lotion is the scent. It smells nice without being overpowering. Also, the price is far less than any other firming lotion. I paid $4.50 for a large container that lasted me over 3 months. This lotion is great for softening and smoothing ...

• Suave Firming Moisturizer
      dry skin, but my experience has been that it doesn’t “firm” as it claims. After using this lotion every day for 6 months, I now have soft, smooth skin….but it still jiggles.

If you are looking for a lotion that keeps your skin soft

all day, you will be happy with Suave Firming Moisturizer. If you are looking for a lotion that will work miracles and firm up saggy skin, I would suggest you try something other that this lotion, but expect to pay more than the $4.50 Suave price.

Suave Firming Moisturizer

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311310492960931/k2311a1013/10.13.08