Chiquita Juicy Green Apple Bites  » Food  »
  • When I bought this bag of apples I was paying for convience
  • If you are looking for convience I recommend these juicy apples, but if you are trying to keep from spending a lot it would probably be better for you to go and buy a bag of apples and cut them yourself

• by missyleicester

Yesterday I was in the grocery store looking for different fruits that I could snack on through out the day at work. I came across bags of Chiquita Juicy Green Apple Bites.

Also they had red apples as well.

On the package it says that a serving only has 70 calories.

Being that I, like most

of the world, am dieting I figured this would be a great food to try.

The apples are pre-sliced which makes it easier because I do not have to spend the time cutting up apples.

The bag also says that they have Phytonutrients and Antioxidants.

This morning for lunch I tried the ...

• apple slices and the name on the bag is right! The apples are very juicy.

They are also very good and addicting.

The only draw back that I see is you can buy a regular apple and cut it your self for a lot cheaper.

These bags of pre-sliced apples are

rather pricey.

When I bought this bag of apples I was paying for convience.

If you are looking for convience I recommend these juicy apples, but if you are trying to keep from spending a lot it would probably be better for you to go and buy a bag of apples and cut them yourself.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271310492920931/k2311a1013/10.13.08