Cetaphil Skin Cleanser  » Cosmetics  »
  • However, I discovered that Cetaphil doesn't clean my face very well

• by online_girl

My dermatologist advised me to use Cetaphil to wash my face because it’s gentle on the skin. With very sensitive skin, I couldn’t use most of the facial washes sold in the market. However, I discovered that Cetaphil doesn’t clean my face very well. When I started using makeup, I had to wash my face several time before everything came

off. This was really a hassle for me because I had to wash my face, pat it dry, then apply a toner only to realize that my face is still dirty. So I have to wash my face several times before repeating the cycle all over again.

Good thing I discovered another way to use Cetaphil, Instead of washing my face ...

• so many times, I used Cetaphil as a makeup remover and later on as a cleanser. This worked well for me because Cetaphil is so gentle on the skin that no matter how many times I apply it, it doesn’t irritate me or cause any redness. It also spreads very well so I don’t have to pull my skin at
        all. Also, it’s not greasy when it dries on my face.

Aside from helping to get rid of the dirt on my skin, Cetaphil asl leaves my skin smooth and supple. With other facial washes, my skin tends to become pinched and a little pulled back or just dry and sensitive. Thankfully, I have none of those bad feelings with Cetaphil.

Cetaphil Skin Cleanser

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311310492840931/k2311a1013/10.13.08