Zara Philippines  » Shopping  »
Shangrila, Trinoma, Rockwell
  • What I love about the store is the service, crowd, and merchandise
  • I don't like it when the sales ladies follow me around and harass me with suggestions on what to buy
  • I like that because a lot of time, sales people from other stores would shrug and be unsure about the other colors available

• by online_girl

Zara is one my favorite stores here in the Philippines. I knew about the brand when I was visiting in Canada. I immediately loved the clothes there which were trendy yet timeless and elegant. So when Zara finally opened its doors here in Manila, I was ecstatic! What I love about the store is the service, crowd, and merchandise.

Every time I enter the store, one of the staff on the floor would nod politely to acknowledge my presence. I don’t like it when the sales ladies follow me around and harass me with suggestions on what to buy. At Zara, they pretty much leave you alone but are

always available to assist unless it’s the first day of a big sale. The staff are also very knowledgeable on sized and colors. Whenever I ask for something in a different color, they always give me a rundown of what’s available in the store and what they used to have. I like that because a lot of time, sales people from other stores would shrug and be unsure about the other colors available. They’re also very lenient when it comes to exchanging items which is a plus for me because I can be very fickle when shopping.

Aside from the employees, I also like the clientele that shops at Zara.

• It’s actually a mix of families, young adults, mommies, and grannies. 8 out of 10 of those who dare to enter this store are always fashionably dressed. SO it’s really nice to look a them and see what they’re wearing. :) The crowd is also very polite, so even when there’s a big sale nobody cuts lines or fights over the last red shirt. Everyone’s respectful and mindful of the others.

Finally, I always go back to the store for its merchandise. While I cannot afford a lot of pieces on sale, there are also many items that are chic and affordable even at regular price. Of course, I buy

a lot when there’s a big sale. But I do drop by the store and find items that I like and that can fit into my budget. Again, the clothes are just timeless that I can wear them over and over again. It’s also fashionable, so I don’t have to accessorize much when I wear something from Zara.

I don’t really mind the high price tags at Zara. If you want quality, then you should be ready to pay for it. Besides, there’s really something for everyone, it’s all just a matter of choosing an outfit that you can rock and at the same time, won’t hurt your bank account.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 241310492820831/k2311a1013/10.13.08