Philips RR400 stereo cassette radio player  » Electronics  »
  • Recently, I with my family went to a day out picnic and the loaded the battery compartment with five ordinarily available cells and enjoyed it throughout the day, without its electrical wired connection
  • I believe that 'Philips' is a company that delivers good technology even today with no compromises

• by ascribe

I an very fond of my Philips RR400 stereo cassette radio player, which is possessed by many of my relatives, due to its all-in-one features, to be carried to a family picnic or give you a fair company at your gardens.

I am usually seen with this companion in my terrace gardens and it never lets me feel alone. My

stereo cassette radio player has a good cassette player along with med. wave and short wave radio plus an fm, for uninterrupted listening.

The quality of fm is very good.

Recently, I with my family went to a day out picnic and the loaded the battery compartment with five ordinarily available cells and enjoyed it throughout the day, without its ...

• electrical wired connection.

It has both Ac and Dc operation and a red led light to indicate the ‘power on’ mode.

My system also has an in-built mike for recordings, a volume control and a headphone jack, for the time you might like to enjoy something personal or while not disturbing others.

I also find the overall stereo machine very compact

and small with a strong handle to carry it around with ease.

This solid-state technology is giving me a good company and comes at an affordable price, probably the cheapest in the segment, yet so durable.

For the last so many years, it has not given me trouble at all.

I believe that ‘Philips’ is a company that delivers good technology even today with no compromises.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 161310492800831/k2311a1013/10.13.08