Bakson’s Phytolacca berry tablets  » Health  »
  • I had the problem of added fat on my body a few months back and was recommended by a friend to try Bakson's Phytolacca berry tablets, to see a visible difference

• by ascribe

I had the problem of added fat on my body a few months back and was recommended by a friend to try Bakson’s Phytolacca berry tablets, to see a visible difference.

I was not convinced, as all known people were trying to give vague, untested ideas and I naturally thought that this one was also one of them.

My friend told me that these are just a type of berry tablets that have the characteristic of

increasing metabolism due to which it burns lots of calories, and thus help restricting fat formation. Hence it decreases the body weight and helps maintain it.

I was very scared of its use till I met another friend who was taking these tablets himself. I was really excited to hear his views, about this homeopathic medicine.

Trusting him, I brought the first bottle of hundred tablets, each tablet of 250 mg.

I started taking them as advised ...

• three times a day, fifteen minutes before the three normal meals like the breakfast, lunch and dinner.

Believe me that with the use of these tablets, I lost around 1.5 kg of weight in the first month itself.

I felt motivated a lot by the results and started some light exercises along with it and also cut down a bit on salt, oil and spices intake.

I simply stood shell-shocked upon my weigh scale, at the

I had lost more than 2.5 kg.

It is a wonder drug. Why to spend loads of money when you can get results so economically.

To tell you what I felt after having these capsules, it was only a sense of my hunger coming down slightly. Maybe, that works for the results.

The biggest satisfaction was that it has no side effects upon me.

Try it out to shed those extra kilos, very economically.

Warning: Do consult your doc before starting. Not recommended for pregnant ones.

charu says :

hello i m physiotherapist by profession..i have harmonal imbalance..i put on weight very fast..before i used to do workouts with planned diet coz of which i lost 7-10 kgs.. bt now i have stopped working out…n have again put on lot of weight..what should i do??? is it advisable to take phytolacco berry tablets??is their any side effects???plz me waitng for ur reply eagerly..

Galega says :

Phytolacco berry tablets doesn’t have any side effects. However, it is recommended that one should use it only with the advise of a doctor. I think you should better contact Dr. Bakson’s clinic for this purpose.

Remember, there are lots of franchisee of Bakson’s in India. The main branch is there in Delhi, and you should try to go there.

Shruthy Sankar says :

I am a breastfeeding mother. My son is 9 months old. I plan to breastfeed him till he is one. Is it safe to take Phytolacca berry tabs?

John says :

If you’re a breastfeeding mother you shouldn’t use them unless they have been prescribed be a doctor.

Galega says :

The ingredients of this tablet will pass through your breast milk and may compromise the health of your baby. This tablet isn’t recommended to be used during breastfeeding and pregnancy stage.

In India, this homeopathic medicine is quite popular in tackling post delivery weight gain issue. As you might know, some women gain some weight after delivery. However, it is strictly advised by Dr. Baksi to use this tablet only when the woman is not going ahead with breastfeeding.

Sameer says :

Hi i have been taking pytolacca berry tableta since 1 month but there is no change in my weight.my daily dose is 2 tablets 3 times before meal.please guide….

Galega says :

This is ideal duration when you should have shown the result. Your daily intake of this tablet is also fine. I would suggest you to consult Dr. Bakson’s Clinic about further suggestions.

padma says :

Hi,am padma am 30yrs. Am taking phytolacca berry tablets past one month. If I stop the intake what would happen.will l put over weight again. Kindly reply pls. Thank you.

Galega says :

There won’t be any problem if you discontinue using it. Ensure to continue doing regular exercise and avoid fatty stuffs in your daily diet.

Somasundaram says :

My wife is an arthritis patient for last 14 yrs, till date she has not taken English medicines she manage only with homeopathy medicines, but due to taking homeopathy medicine she got over weight about 85kgs. I want to know whether homeopathy medicines is cause for the over weight.Also advise us whether she can take Phytolacca berry tablets for weight reducing

Galega says :

Not all homeopathic medicine can lead to weight gain. some of the medicines, after prolong use can result in some weight gain. You haven’t mentioned the name of the medicine, and hence it is not possible to say whether the homeopathic medicine is the cause of the problem or not.

Further, Phytolacca berry can be used for reducing weight. There isn’t any issue with that. However, if your wife is already taking some other homeopathic medicines for arthritis, then you should consult that particular about the possibility of taking this medicine. You should not give it without a proper consultation.

YASHIKA says :

I am 25 kg overweight .. due to my previous eating habits .. can i take phytolacca berry tablets without consulting a dr. Plz help

Galega says :

You can, but it will be better if you consult a doctor, a homeopathic doctor, before taking it. Other factors are needed to be taken care of while prescribed the suitable and safe dose/duration for this medicine.

Richa says :

I have recently started taking phytolacca berry tablets. The doctor said if I stop taking proteins in my diet then the medicine will show better results… I just wanted to know that really not taking protein will help more??

Galega says :

You should reduce the intake of Protein. But, you should never avoid to take protein by keeping away from any diet which has Protein. That is not good. Protein is necessary for out body and you must take it daily in the recommended dose. Just avoid excess Protein.

Moeez says :

Hi
    I am a thyroid pationd (hypothyroidism) and I am taking levothyroxine (25 mcg) for this. Can I use phytolaccaberry drops(mother tincture) for weightloss? If yes what does?
    Many Thanks

Galega says :

You should not take both of these simultaneously. First complete the course of Levothyroxine and only then consider taking Phytolaccaberry. Hypothyroidism can also be a reason behind your weight gain. First get rid of it.

SUNITA says :

I`ve just started taking PHYTOLACCA BERRY TABLETS today- day1. I am supposed to take Shellcal tab one month
    already prescribed. Can I have these both simultaneously? I m damn serious in loosing weight within 4-5 weeks. Can I target 1kg/week? I m 71kg 48 years old. Doing aerobics daily 1 hour since a week. Pl guide me.

Galega says :

You can take both Shellcal and PHYTOLACCA BERRY TABLETS on the same day. Just avoid taking both of them at the same time. You can take one in the morning and the other in the evening.

You can definitely target losing 1 kg per week. Since, you are already on aerobics, you should remain positive about this outcome.

Hi
    Thanks for that advise on shellcal phytolacca. And it is wonderful feeling that I lost 1kg in first 9 days. I push myself doing zumba. Now I believe that I can do it. Also i maintain a diet chart. Will update after a month.

Galega says :

You have devised a plan that is healthy and should not lead to any side effects. It is important to keep an eye on your daily diet. Do take healthy diet without cutting daily minimum calorie requirements.

SUNITA says :

Yes sir 1250-1300 cal. On Nutritionist advise.

Oindrila paul says :

I am 27 years old.i have 67kg weight.I take fucus ves of mother tincture 15drops with water twice daily.is it necessary to take phytolacca berry along with this?if yes what is it’s does suitable for me?

That is not necessary.

And, the combination you are talking about needs to be prescribed by a homeopathic doctor. Please follow suggestion and don’t take without getting the consent of your doctor.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341310492740831/k2311a1013/10.13.08