Bobbi Brown’s Creamy Concealer
  • I am definantly not one to buy the expensive makeup at the booths that are set up at the mall, but when I tried Bobbi Brown as an experiment before my wedding, I was hooked

• by Chapstick

I absolutely love Bobbi Brown Cosmetic products. I am definantly not one to buy the expensive makeup at the booths that are set up at the mall, but when I tried Bobbi Brown as an experiment before my wedding, I was hooked.

I especially love her creamy concealer.

I was looking for something

to cover up some scarring I had from acne, and I had tried so many products, but most of the concealers I tried just came off too easily.

This concealer is a creamy consistency so it goes on smooth, but at the same time looks natural and covers extremely well.

The concealer has ...

• a yellow-base, which helps to cover up dark spots and dark circles under the eyes.

It also comes in several different shades in order to match your exact skin tone.

Another thing that is great about this concealer is that it conditions and moisturizes your skin due to the Vitamin A and E

that it contains.

I usually buy my Bobbi Brown products in Belk, but you can also find them online at www.

bobbibrowncosmetics.

com.

This product comes in a .

06oz/1.

7g black container and costs $22.

This is one product that I invest a little more money in and it lasts a long time because a little goes a long way.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311310492530831/k2311a1013/10.13.08