Pantene shampoo
2.5
  • I used to apply Pantene products completely over my hair for quite some time with the ultimate hope to get a good result, but unfortunately it turned to be the opposite
  • Well, i want to know your own taste of Pantene because over here, i'm not the only one who suffer from the same problem, rather

• by smiley83

I used to apply Pantene products completely over my hair for quite some time with the ultimate hope to get a good result, but unfortunately it turned to be the opposite!

I have showered my hair daily using; the Pantene shampoo, then applied the conditioner and left on my hair for 3 to

4 minutes then i rinsed thoroughly, and applied leave -in-conditioner… after toweling my hair, i had to apply Pantene cream… i have used such a method for almost a year or more hoping to get better, but i didn’t find any betterment at all!

My hair started to fall, and it became sticky ...

• and dry…

I feel so bad… my hair used to be thick and long, but now it is getting thin and i’m so down…

Have you felt the same thing while using Pantene? i’m really curious to know about other states…because, may be different states provide different products…

Well, i want to know your own

taste of Pantene because over here, i’m not the only one who suffer from the same problem, rather; i have got lots of friends who live in the same city and other friends who live in different continents have suffered from the same dramatic problem!

It is so dramatic to blindly follow such unhealthy hair products!

Pantene shampoo
    Pantene Sahmpoos/conditioners says :

Why are your caps on shampoos and conditioner so hard to open? I refuse to buy your products because of this- find an easier way to open them

Galega says :

There is only one reason and that is to keep the content safe when the bottle falls on the floor. By the way, I find the tip of the cap quite easy to open. Only the cap is fixed tightly which is also necessary.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311310492380831/k2311a1013/10.13.08