ICQ 6.0  » Software  »
  • Even though ICQ is not very piopular in the United States, I think it has a lot of cool features
  • First of all, I love the fact that you could send a message to a person that is offlie and he'll be able to read it later

• by Zuks

I’ve been an ICQ user for the past 10 or so years - it was the first instant messenging program I signed up for, and I still use it. Even though ICQ is not very piopular in the United States,

I think it has a lot of cool features. First of all, I love the fact that you could send a message to a person that is offlie and he’ll be able to read it later.

Second of all, I love how they use statuses to indicate whether you are online or not and what exactly you are doing. They have plenty of cool smilies as well, which is very important in any im conversation :) I’ve never had any ...

• ICQ 6.0
      issues with the server, and ICQ usually works very smoothly.

I’m not really sure how much they upgraded with their last version, and all I can say is that their last version is stable, easy to istall and to use.

If you don’t want to go mainstream and use AIM or gtalk, you may want to check out this program. It’s still one of my favorite messengers, and most importantly, it gets the job done, and is not buggy at all.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 301010492321031/k2311a1010/10.10.08