Amai lip balm
  • Then I found perfect lip balsam for me and I used the same lip balsam for years
  • I don't like lip balsams with taste because I just put them on my lips and then I eat them from my lips and that is very bad for my lips because they are always wet and the wind or the sun makes them very dry and they have lots of rifts and it hurts a lot
  • The biggest problem is that the company that had been making these lip balsams, I was desperate and I was trying out again different lip balsams that weren't good for my lips and I had again problems with dry lips
  • I found Amai Lip Balsam in Mercator, Slovenian ,but I think they sell it in all pharmacies in all Slovenia
  • I've been using it for a couple of years now and I still think that it is the best lip balm

• by Tayla

When I was a teenage I always had dry lips and because I used different lip balsams but they weren’t good for my lips. I was usually buying all different kinds of Labello sticks and other lip balms from other companies but nothing helped, I’ve tried out so many of them but nothing was perfect for my lips and they were always dry and irritated during the winter. Then I found perfect lip balsam for me and I used the same lip balsam for years. I was a simple balm not a famous one but I really liked it. It wasn’t dry so I didn’t have to put it on every few minutes and it’s wasn’t liquid or coloured like lip glosses.

It just took care of my lips and nourished them so that they wouldn’t get dry on the sun of during the winter. I really don’t like lip glosses because they just make my lips good looking for few minutes and I have to put it on every few minutes because their lasting power is not long. It doesn’t protect my lips especially when sun shines in the summer or when string cold winds blow during the winter. My lip balsam didn’t have any taste and I liked that very much.

I don’t like lip balsams with taste because I just put

them on my lips and then I eat them from my lips and that is very bad for my lips because they are always wet and the wind or the sun makes them very dry and they have lots of rifts and it hurts a lot. As my lips are so dry they are not very nice to see. The biggest problem is that the company that had been making these lip balsams, I was desperate and I was trying out again different lip balsams that weren’t good for my lips and I had again problems with dry lips. I started to search in all shops for another perfect lip balsam which wasn’t an easy research.

I found Amai Lip Balsam in Mercator, Slovenian ,but I think they sell it in all pharmacies in all Slovenia. This balsam is product of Lek, Slovenian pharmaceutics company. It’s another perfect lip balsam for my lips and I was really happy when I found it because at least my search was over and I knew that my lips will be healthy again. Amai Lip balm is not dry, it’s greasy but not too much.

When I put it on my lips I feel that they are soft and smooth and they also look nice and healthy. I’m using it for years and I’m very satisfy because my ...

• lips are not dry any more and they don’t have rifts. I hate rifts because I chew them all the time and then my lips bleed and it hurts. And, of course, that makes my lips look not very nice because the rift become a scab later and it is of a much darker colour than my lips and it is impossible to cover it with anything because it is usually much rougher than the lips so it is always noticeable.

I also like this lip balsam because it’s neutral and it doesn’t colour my lips like lip sticks. Nobody see that I put something on my lips because it’s not because it’s not too greasy and my lips aren’t shiny, they just glow naturally. But as the lip balsam is greasy my lips are also little greasy and protect. I use it just to cure my lips and I use it always.

It’s perfect during the summer when sun shines and also during the winter when cold winds blow. It protects my lips from every weather but specially from the wind which usually irritates my lips badly when they aren’t protected. Amai lip balsam don’t have any taste like some balsams have so I don’t chew my lips when I put it on nor do I want to take it off immediately because

of the intolerable taste. I hate to chew my lips.

I hate to chew my lips because it’s not nice to see but I can’t help myself, I do it automatically and as much as I try not to do it I always catch myself doing it. If I don’t chew them I lick them and then they are always wet which brings to irritation and not very nice look. Amai lip balm is white but it’s transparent on the lips. The confection is white plastic with dark blue letters.

The design is nothing special but if I was judging it by the design I would have never bought it because it isn’t attractive at all. It also isn’t very expensive, it costs about 1,49 Euro which is less than the other lip balms but it is also much better in protection of your lips than other lip balms so I really think that it was a real deal to buy it. It is worth the money and I would recommend it to everyone whose lips don’t tolerate the wind very well and tend to get irritated by the weather conditions. I am really glad I found it because now my lips are healthy again, even during the coldest winters.

I’ve been using it for a couple of years now and I still think that it is the best lip balm.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311010492161031/k2311a1010/10.10.08