Beauty Soap Wild Flowers, soap bar  » Cosmetics  »
1.0
  • Another reason why I don't like Lidl is that it is always crowded
  • She didn't buy it at Lidl but in Kaufland but I thought that as she saw that these cheap soaps were worthless she would never buy another cheap one again
  • So I go home from the shopping with nothing so I consider it wasted time, they even don't have the chocolate that I like the most
  • It's also not very good because it makes my hands dry and I think I'll stop to use it because I have to use lots of hand cream, if not my skin will start to peel off and my hands will look awful
  • I don't like that because I don't need this degreasing of natural grease from the soap

• by Tayla

My sister adores to go to LIDL supermarket, I really don’t know why. They have some good products, and by good I mean of popular brands which I’ve already tasted or tried out, but they have very little of them much less than other supermarkets, and in Lidl those quality things have the same price as in every other shop. But there you can find all kind of cheep things that aren’t any good. I can’t even say: well, for less than 1 Euro it’s OK, because it isn’t OK if the thing is so bad that you have to throw it away. Since they opened Lidl in my town everybody is crazy about it, even my Dad who had lived in Germany (Lidl is a German supermarket) and he adored that shop than and he still adores it.

Another reason why I don’t like Lidl is that it is always crowded. There’s always a lot of tourists in my town and somehow they all adore Lidl so when you go there there are always long lines. Even local people adore Lidl so the parking is always full of cars. Once my sis bought a soap bar that started to melt and I throw it away because I had to clean the sink 10

times per day.

It was awful. She didn’t buy it at Lidl but in Kaufland but I thought that as she saw that these cheap soaps were worthless she would never buy another cheap one again. But that didn’t happened. What happened was that she made me go to Lidl shop again a few days ago and I never want to go because I never buy anything.

Cheep things are of a too low quality and most things that I usually buy in other supermarkets I just can’t find there. So I go home from the shopping with nothing so I consider it wasted time, they even don’t have the chocolate that I like the most. What kind of supermarket is that?

Last time my sister made me go there she bought Beauty Soap Wild Flowers soap bar. Well, it didn’t start to melt yet but we will see, it’s very hard so maybe it will not start to melt but I don’t have very high expectations.

It’s also not very good because it makes my hands dry and I think I’ll stop to use it because I have to use lots of hand cream, if not my skin will start to peel off and my hands will look awful. Also when my hands are ...

• dry small puncture appears on my skin and I feel that my hands are irritated. It hurts me a lot. So we bought a cheep soap, it cost 20 Euro cents and we saved some money but I have to put on my hand cream few times a day so we didn’t do anything, especially because hand creams costs more than soap bars.

But the soap also leaves my hands very clean and it’s not greasy so I don’t feel that my hands are dirty. The good thing is that the soap doesn’t leave any smell on my hands. I hate when soaps leave smells on my hands because I feel my hands dirty, like I didn’t wash them or like I would have to wash them because I touch that soap that leaves bad smell on my hands. Useless soap, right? But this soap also don’t wash hard smells from my hands.

It makes good foam but it isn’t easy to wash it off because you have to rinse your hands very good if you don’t want it to make your skin get tight. I don’t like that because I don’t need this degreasing of natural grease from the soap. The smell of the soap is very nice when you open it. It smell

like big valley of flowers but after few hours it doesn’t smell on anything.

Usually I like the smell of the soap, but this one stinks very much and has hard smell of neutral soap. And it doesn’t leave any fragrance on your hands. I like nice, gentle soap fragrance so it is disappointing to find out that my hands don’t smell clean. The paper of the confection is very nice, it calls you to buy a soap but trust me it isn’t worth the money you pay for it although it is very cheap, I think my sister paid 0.

20 Euro for it, so no wonder it doesn’t worth anything. I mean what can you expect from something that costs this little. The paper is dark yellow with orange circles and picture of two beautiful dark pink wild flowers. It looks great but I don’t need the paper to be nice, I need the soap to be good and not to dry my hands.

I would never buy this soap myself but I won’t even throw it away because we never throw away anything in our house. My sister said that she was going to wash her clothes with it but I still see this soap on the sink and she washes her hands with it, and so do I.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311010492111031/k2311a1010/10.10.08