Tic Tac spearmint
  • I always buy tic tac because I like to have different types of Tic Tac in my purse

• by Tayla

I always buy tic tac because I like to have different types of Tic Tac in my purse. I take some of them when I’m thirsty and I take same of them to have fresh breath when I can’t return to home for hours.

I can’t support the breath of some people especially the one who doesn’t brush their teeth.

Yes there are the people who in this 21st century don’t brush their teeth and I don’t mean on people from the third

world who don’t have money to buy food or have to walk for miles just to bring a can of water for all the family.

There’s no worst thing than when you stay in city bus in the morning and someone talk to you and his breath smells.

It’s awful.

I like Tic Tac spearmint because it’s nice strong and it makes my breath fresh.

I don’t use it like replacement for my toothbrush, I use it when I’m not at home and I ...

• can’t wash my teeth after I eat something or if I have to stay in one place where I can’t wash my teeth for hours.

There are nice strong and sometimes they make my tongue burn a little but I like that because I feel all the freshness.

They have just two calories so I can eat 1 or 2 without putting weight on.

I like them also because they are not sweet too much and they are very little so I can

put them in the mouth and I don’t chew them so it doesn’t make me rude in front of the people.

Even the taste of the bonbons is strong mint when I open the little green plastic box the smell is not too strong.

It smells more on something sweet and chilli in the same time and not on the mint.

I like the little drawing of the mint on the top of the box because it makes the silver and green label simple but elegant.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271010492070931/k2311a1010/10.10.08