Mentos Candies with Lemon Juice  » Food  »
3.3
  • I like to have them in my purse because I can eat one or two of them when I feel hungry and I can't go home, like in the middle of my lesson
  • I bought Mentos Candies with Lemon Juice few days ago after long time
  • I prefer little confection of candies because I eat less of them and also I can put them in my pocket

• by Tayla

I always liked Mantos candies because they are not too sweet. They are not fresh like candies with mint and they don’t make my breath fresh but they are very good.

I like to have them in my purse because I can eat one or two of them when I feel hungry and I can’t go home, like in the middle of my lesson.

They are

not too sweet so they don’t leave that sensation in mouth that I have to eat something after I ate them.

Most of candies just make me more hungry or they are so sweet that I have to drink water after I eat them.

It’s not like that after I eat Mentos especially ones with lemon juice.

I bought Mentos Candies with Lemon Juice few days ...

• ago after long time.

I bought a little confection that contains just 5 candies.

I prefer little confection of candies because I eat less of them and also I can put them in my pocket.

Candies are yellow and hard but in the middle they are white and more soft and I like that very much because candies melt very fast.

Also I can feel taste

of lemon juice when I eat them.

They leave the taste of not sweet lemon juice in my mouth for few minutes, enough to put away that horrible sensation in the mouth when I have when I’m hungry.

All Mentos candies have the same wrapping but every taste has it’s colour.

The colour of paper of Mentos Candies with Lemon Juice is intensive yellow, like big fresh lemon fruit.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271010492020931/k2311a1010/10.10.08