Kras Tortica White Finger
0.5
  • I thought that it will not be too sweet as it's with wafer with chocolate filling and I wanted to try it
  • Firs of all I don't like it very much, it's sweet, too sweet even there is wafer in the middle of the finger
  • Also white finger has strange taste, not on chocolate but on white chocolate that I don't like and it also smells very bad
  • I will never buy it again, I prefer chocolate finger more than white finger

• by Tayla

I have never liked white chocolate because it’s much more sweet than milk chocolate. I also prefer chocolates with rice or wafer because they are not too sweet.

This morning I went to the shop to buy some groceries and I see near cash desk new product.

I always ate Tortica, it’s little cake, when I was little but never with white chocolate so I

took it.

I thought that it will not be too sweet as it’s with wafer with chocolate filling and I wanted to try it.

Firs of all I don’t like it very much, it’s sweet, too sweet even there is wafer in the middle of the finger.

The wafer is nice dry and soft and it’s really crispy but it doesn’t make cramps when I ...

• eat it, but the white chocolate is too sweet that I even can’t feel the taste of the wafer.

Also white finger has strange taste, not on chocolate but on white chocolate that I don’t like and it also smells very bad.

To tell you the true it smells to me like wet mushrooms, just picked up from wet grass, I really don’t know why

that smell.

I will never buy it again, I prefer chocolate finger more than white finger.

The confection is white and yellow plastic wrapping with light brown and white circles that remind me on liquid chocolate in the pot.

The snack is very little, it weight 1.

48 oz and it costs around 0.

55 Euro, little too much for something too sweet that smells on wet mushrooms.

Kras Tortica White Finger

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271010492000931/k2311a1010/10.10.08