Kras Tortica Choco Finger
  • I like chocolate very much but not too sweet ones
  • I prefer milk chocolate with wafer or with rice because they make chocolate less sweet
  • I know I shouldn't do that because I don't need these things and they just make me fat but sometimes I can't resist especially when I see new products
  • I think it's too much for little snack but little snacks always cost much more than big confection

• by Tayla

I like chocolate very much but not too sweet ones. I prefer milk chocolate with wafer or with rice because they make chocolate less sweet. Tortica is little cake made of wafer and chocolate.

I always ate it when I was a kid. I like Kras products very much.

Kras is Croatian company that has been producing every kind of snakes, sweet ones and salted ones

since 1911. I saw in the shop near my house new product, tortica choco finger and I had to buy it to try it.

I like to buy little things, chocolates and bonbons near cash desks. I know I shouldn’t do that because I don’t need these things and they just make me fat but sometimes I can’t resist especially when I see new products.

Kras Tortica Choco Finger is extra milk chocolate, it’s very good and not too sweet because it contains lots of wafer with chocolate filling in the middle of the finger. The chocolate is white brown and on the ends where there’s no wafer it little too sweet but if I eat all together, wafer and chocolate, it’s just perfect.

The taste of chocolate is very good, it’s ...

•  Kras Tortica Choco Finger
      not any cheap chocolate, but Kras products are always very good. The wafer is not too dry, it’s nice soft but crispy and it doesn’t make cramps when I eat it.

It so perfect that it just melts in my mouth. I like more if it’s cold, if I take it from the fridge before I eat it but I prefer all chocolates from the fridge,

I really don’t like melted ones.

The confection of Tortica is yellow plastic wrapping with dark and light brown circles, like liquid chocolate. The wrapping call you to buy this chocolate.

It contains 1. 48 oz of the product that looks like long chocolate wafer, and it costs around 0.

55 Euro. I think it’s too much for little snack but little snacks always cost much more than big confection.

Kras Tortica Choco Finger

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271010491990931/k2311a1010/10.10.08