Broadband Internet service - by BSNL (ISP)
India
  • The best thing I like about BSNL broadband service is - it doesn't block my phone calls while my Internet's on
  • But that will require me to stay awake all the night, in order to get the best out of this feature, which I think is not so good to my sleep cycle

• by Bibliophilic bloke

BSNL, an acronym for “Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited”, is the most popular Internet service provider in India. BSNL Internet services include a variety of offers such as dial-up (both PSTN and ISDN), Direct Internet access aka DIAS, Leased line access, Broadband, Wi-Fi, Sancharnet Card (prepaid Internet card), Account free Internet dial-up access based on CLI.

I, personally, have only used the broadband service by BSNL,

so far. I’m riding on the “Home 1000″ broadband plan at 384 Kbps to 2 Mbps bandwidth; I basically opted for this broadband service for the high bandwidth it promises. The browsing speed has almost always been satisfactory, except for the occasional server break downs. The best thing I like about BSNL broadband service is - it doesn’t block my phone calls while my ...

• Internet’s on; the worst is - I cannot avail of their broadband service if I don’t subscribe to their landline phone, called Bphone. Therefore, every month, apart from paying my broadband bills, I must as well pay up the monthly minimum balance for my hardly used Bphone. One really nice thing about using this particular BSNL’s Broadband plan is - they have night unlimited
        browsing hours from 0200 to 0800. But that will require me to stay awake all the night, in order to get the best out of this feature, which I think is not so good to my sleep cycle.

Well, they have one totally unlimited offer as well, but the browsing speed there is lesser.

Overall, I can call myself a satisfied customer of BSNL’s broadband Internet service.

ranjitdey says :

please confirm me the web site to see all my informations regarding my wll connection 3473207437 my account no is-359638944, by the name ranjit dey.

Galega says :

Hi Dey,

You can check details about your account here .

To use this service, you need to have a password. The password can be generated through the user interface of your BSNL broadband or call BSNL for instructions.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 211010491550931/k2311a1010/10.10.08