iPod Shuffle 1 GIG  » Electronics  »
  • Durability aside, this shuffle lacks a digital viewing screen which makes it a little hard to find the song I want

• by online_girl

I’m not a very tech-savvy person, so I’m not a big fan of the ipod. Even when it seemed like everyone had an ipod in school, I didn’t mind standing out and feeling different. Last march, a friend gave me an ipod shuffle for my graduation gift. I was thankful of course, but felt that it was a useless gift. For a while, I kept my ipod inside its neat box and left it in my drawer.

It was only until I began going to the gym that I realized what an invaluable item this was.

For one, the songs I put inside my ipod made me run better. The music pumped me up a lot especially when I was feeling tired, bored, or lazy. This version of the ipod shuffle was also very light. It can be clipped on to any part of my clothing which meant that I didn’t have to worry about buying ...

• an arm band or something to keep it in. Sometimes I see fellow gym goers who have a bigger ipod that doesn’t clip to their clothing and it’s a bit of a hassle when they put it on top of the machine and falls off when they’re exercising. Thank God for my clip on ipod! I actually thought the clip would break or loosen after some time but after months of constantly running with it, it’s still in
        the same condition as it was when I first used it.

Durability aside, this shuffle lacks a digital viewing screen which makes it a little hard to find the song I want. I can’t create a playlist to separate my workout songs from my lounging songs, so I always need to skip. There’s also no way to connect the device to my car’s stereo system, which is too bad. Other than these, I don’t have any problems about my ipod shuffle.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 161010491350831/k2311a1010/10.10.08