Nivea Body Whitening Milk  » Cosmetics  »
  • With my naturally fair skin, I don't have a problem in terms of skin color
  • I don't like this because it makes people think I have dirty elbows
  • I don't like using whitening lotions in general because I think it contains strong chemicals

• by online_girl

The Nivea brand has always been famous for its line of lotion. And there’s a reason for that. Not only does the company cater to wide range of consumers, the products are also very innovative as of late. In my country, Nivea has launched a line of lotion specifically for men. I’m not a guy so I don’t appreciate that as much, but I’m sure there are guys out there who do.

Aside from its line of lotion for men, I really like that Nivea has different whitening lotions to choose from. With my

naturally fair skin, I don’t have a problem in terms of skin color. However, my elbows do. After years of leaning on desks, my elbows are now darker than the rest of my arm. I don’t like this because it makes people think I have dirty elbows. So Nivea is my go-to product.

I don’t like using whitening lotions in general because I think it contains strong chemicals. But whenever I use Nivea on my elbows, it feels too good to resist. The smell is light and refreshing instead of heavy and heady.

• The texture is light enough as well. It’s heavier than other lotions I’ve tried, but it only takes about 5 minutes for my skin to absorb the lotion. So, not only are my elbows whiter, they’re also softer and more supple thanks to the moisturizing effect of Nivea Whitening Milk lotion.

Of course, you can’t expect the lotion to make you whiter in an instant. It took more than a year for my elbows to return back to its original color. I don’t know how many bottles of lotion I’ve used up, but a small

one can last me about two months or so because I only use it on my elbows. If you plan to use it on your limbs and neck, then you might use up a big bottle in just a month. And since it’s a whitening lotion, it costs more than your average lotion. It works though and there have not been any side effects in my case, so it’s really worth your money. If you’re looking for a whitening product that works and if you’re patient enough to wait for results, then this product is for you!

Zannatul Fardoush says :

I have got a UV whitening Cell Repair package which contains a UV whitening Cell Repair Body Lotion, UV whitening Cell Repair Body Cream and UV whitening Cell Repair Hand Lotion. But the direction thier is in Thai language. As a result I couldn`t read it out. In the packet there are three steps where step-1 is UV whitening Cell Repair Body Lotion, Step-2 is UV whitening Cell Repair Body Cream and atep-3 is UV whitening Cell Repair Hand Lotion. But the detail is not in english. So i need the english direction of these. Would you please provide me thses information?

Kimmi says :

Hi, I tried out the Nivea body whitening milk and only used it twice on my knees, because I have very dark knees. But now the area around the knees are more white than my skin. I didn`t know this product was so strong. Many people recommended it and said it was a great product. But now i have these white areas after only using it two times. Are these white areas eventually going to fade away, or will they stay there forever? If I`m sunbathing in the sun to get a tan, are these white areas going to stay white? Have this product somehow bleached my skin? Can i reverse it somehow?

Galega says :

Don’t worry, it is going to become normal over time. You should know that it is not recommended to use this product only on the affected area. For example, if you want to remove dark circles around your eyes, don’t use it only on dark circles. Use it on the entire face.

White marks you are seeing around knees will fade. You don’t require to do anything special.

It doesn’t work like bleach.

ana lynn morales says :

my sis friend using her a Nivea whitening for stretch marks, she`s now in japan. we check here in website of nivea that products but we cant see. how can i find that product? the colors of that product are light blue and color water clear the lotion. pls help me find that product coz i have a stretch marks now to prevent my problem. tnx and i hope u help me find this products coz i dont know were to find that product about stretch marks. tns and more power to nivea

Galega says :

I would suggest you to try Nivea Whitening Repair Cream. It will also work in the same way and is available in Japan. You should search the website of Amazon Japan (in English or Japanese) and you will find it listed there.

Nivea Body Whitening Milk Cream isn’t being marketed in Japan (and South Korea).

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311010491260831/k2311a1010/10.10.08