Movie White Chicks
  • I love this movie and would see it all over again

• by smiley

The movie White Chicks is a very funny one. I love this movie and would see it all over again. It’s very funny. The stars are the Wayne’s brothers. They were the white chicks. They got transplant and look like white chicks. The funny part is that they don’t look any thing like

chicks, they look like boys.

Everything about this movie is appealing from the plot to the jokes to the drama. Everything was great to me. I laughed a lot. I will still love to rewatch it.

The Wayne’s brothers are two undercover cops send out to an assignment. They ended up having to ...

• pretend to be the white chicks because the chicks were in some sort of holding.

They went to the magazine’s fashion show celebrated by the wealthy people. There’re girls at this show that would do anything to get on the run way. There’s a little bit of illustration on how cliques are conflicting

each other , for example, the rich girls and the poor girls, the pretty girl and not so pretty girls. So the movies has lots of points that we can relate too. I love it. It was very entertaining and I would love to watch it again. The Wayne’s brother are very funny in this movie.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111010491210831/k2311a1010/10.10.08