Baby 1st Baby Carrier and Swing  » Baby care  »
  • I think its a good buy because it functions as a baby carrier and a swing
  • I would really recommend it to new parents out there

• by grl2475

One of the first things we ever bought for our baby was the Baby 1st Baby Carrier and Swing. I think its a good buy because it functions as a baby carrier and a swing. Whenever we go out before, we always bring the Baby carrier with us, we even went to a children’s party and just placed the baby in his swing to sleep.

It allowed us to enjoy

the party and at the same time be assured that the baby is in a safe and sturdy swing, sleeping. You can even convert it to a chair.

It’s incline can be adjusted so the baby can use it as a chair for when he is older. We found it especially helpful during bedtime because the baby sleeps faster because of the swing.

We just ...

• let him fall asleep there and just transfer him to his crib after. It really saved us from sleepless nights because the baby likes it when we place him there, he falls asleep in just a few minutes.

Our baby is now six months old and he has grown taller. His feet now dangles from the swing but he still uses it.

We don’t use it as a carrier though

because we are afraid that the handles might break because of the baby;s weight. We were told that the baby can use it until he is eight months old but we don’t use it as often as a precaution because our baby weighs more than the average baby.

I really love this product. It is very useful and has come to our aid on more than one occasion.

I would really recommend it to new parents out there.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 541010491170831/k2311a1010/10.10.08