Avosil Scar Care Medicine
  • I found that each every other week the scar would appear to be less shallow than previously and the red color transformed to a very light pink and almost a white

• by rich

If you have ever been in an accident and gotten a scar then you are probably looking for something that will help diminish the look of that scaring. This is a wish that I had during many times in my life because I have some scars from acne that I had in the past and it has since vanished. However, the scars never go away so I needed something that would make the scars go away and I have looked for a medication from several doctors and I was told that there was nothing that could help me.

Well, one day I was in the pharmacy and notice this Avosil treatment on the shelf and the package said that it would take away the

visibility of any scar on your body. I also have some scars on my chest because of the operations that I have had and so I was very anxious to try the treatment.

Basically the medication comes in a simple tube and it looks much like ointment which is something that made me feel reassured because it was easy to apply. All it required is that you seeeze the tube to get the treatment it.

It is in the form of a gel and you basically apply the gel with your hands in a thick layer to the scar. You cover the scar and then bandage it up so that you can seal it off from the air.

This is a simple application and ...

• it was very easy to apply which is something that I liked because it was not very complicated or hard to get the ointment on. Also, I liked the fact that the medicine started to work within a week of first applying it.

This is also something that I did not expect because it is typical that most topical treatments do not start to work until a month or two. This treatment started working very rapidly and when you apply it to your scar it felt soothing instead of burning like most medication.

This is an aspect that made this treatment a pleasure to apply because it felt good when applied as apposed to hurting like I had experienced with many generic treatments. I

started to see results I would say within a week to a week and a half.

When you have a scar you can see that the gash which makes up the scar is usually very deep and red. I found that each every other week the scar would appear to be less shallow than previously and the red color transformed to a very light pink and almost a white.

This made it so that someone looking at your arm where you had the scar would not be able to tell that you had a scar. I have been using this for a month and all of my scars look almost healed, I expect they will not go away but they do look a lot better than they did.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 26910491030231/k2311a109/10.9.08