Airborne Effervescent Tablets  » Medicine  »
1.0
  • This is a problem for me because of the fact that I take care of children five days a week which means that any sickness which they come into contact with at school they bring home
  • So I promised myself that I would do what it took in order to stay healthy this year and I decided to wear gloves when handling the children and also handling their food
  • I thought this would be worth a try and the box said that it was developed by a teacher so I figured this person could have made this product for me

• by rich

When cold season comes around I usually find it very difficult to stay away from colds and sickness because of the fact that children usually spread it to each other while they are at school or playing together. This is a problem for me because of the fact that I take care of children five days a week which means that any sickness which they come into contact with at school they bring home. While I am taking care a group of these children I am exposed to each of their sicknesses and the chances of me getting what they have are very high.

When sickness goes around in school you find that it infects large groups of children and since it is my job

to take care of them when they are out of school I have struggled with staying away from getting anything they were carrying. In fact, this has gotten me sick several times during the year to the point of me having to go to the hospital which turned out to be very expensive.

So I promised myself that I would do what it took in order to stay healthy this year and I decided to wear gloves when handling the children and also handling their food. I figured this would keep me safe but I knew that I had to do something else.

When I saw an ad for these effervescent tablets I had to have them because they promised that they would give ...

• you immunity from sickness by infusing you with 17 herbs. I thought this would be worth a try and the box said that it was developed by a teacher so I figured this person could have made this product for me.

Well, I used the product at every chance that I could because I lived in fear of getting sick. Every time I traveled I would take the tablets ten minutes before getting on my flight.

Also, I would take the tablets if I were going to eat at a restaurant that had a lot of people in it so that their sickness would not be passed to me and when one of the children started to get sick I would take the tablets three

times a day to boost my immunity so that my body would fight off the sickness before I ended up catching it. The box says you should take it when you start feeling sick and I did that but within two days I was very sick.

I was so sick that I could not go to school for the next two days and I felt so weak that it was very hard for me to eat. I lost money because I was unable to work, so I hated the results this product gave me.

Also, the taste was very good because it tasted like a very strong orange but it was $8 for 10 pills which is very expensive and I still got sick even while using the pills.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 26910490800131/k2311a109/10.9.08