Knights Inn Houston Hotel  » Hotels  »
Houston, TX
  • If you are a traveler who is looking for a great deal and you find yourself near Houston, Texas then you should consider staying at this Knights Inn location because of the fact that it offers everything that I could want as a traveler
  • First, the hotel is very close to the airport, which make it a convenient location if you need to catch a flight the next day
  • In fact, before I knew that they have a shuttle on site I decided to take a taxi to the IAH airport and it ran me $20
  • So, in addition to the good price and the shuttle I found this hotel enjoyable because they offered quick service at check-in
  • Other things I like was the fact that the cleaning ladies never skipped our room unless they were asked if

• by rich

If you are a traveler who is looking for a great deal and you find yourself near Houston, Texas then you should consider staying at this Knights Inn location because of the fact that it offers everything that I could want as a traveler. First, the hotel is very close to the airport, which make it a convenient location if you need to catch a flight the next day. This is the number one reason why I stay at this hotel the night before I need to take an early flight because not only is it close but they provide transportation for you if you are going to the airport.

The hotel provides shuttle service free of charge which will take customers to the airport

once an hour. This is great because you can stay at this hotel and save the money which you would have otherwise spent on transportation to the airport.

In fact, before I knew that they have a shuttle on site I decided to take a taxi to the IAH airport and it ran me $20. I did not consider this a large amount of money but if you consider that you can stay at this hotel for $50 a night on week nights or $60 a night on weekends then you can see that it is worth the stay because it is very close to the price of transportation to the hotel.

Also, another thing that I liked about this hotel is that they serve ...

• free breakfast every day which includes free pasteries, coffee, apple juice, orange juice and fruit that you will enjoy. This is one thing which was a positive for me because it saved me from having to buy breakfast at the airport which can be very expensive for a very small meal.

So, in addition to the good price and the shuttle I found this hotel enjoyable because they offered quick service at check-in. All I had to do was provide the lady with my ID and she looked it up in the computer and gave me my electronic key.

This was nice because it was hassle free. Something that also makes this hotel special is that access to all of the rooms is accessed through

the lobby.

This is because of the fact that they built the hotel so that the lobby is in the front of the hotel and the rooms are accessed by walking through the hallways. This was nice because it makes the hotel more secure because you do not have unwanted people walking around.

Also, I found that the hotel was very quiet because my door was inside the hotel building and not outside which limited noise that bothered me. This created a relaxing experience for me.

Other things I like was the fact that the cleaning ladies never skipped our room unless they were asked if. If I put up the sign asking them to skip the room that did which was nice and they always kept the room clean.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2910490790131/k2311a109/10.9.08