VTech Disney Teach ‘n’ Lights Phone  » Education  »
  • What I like about this phone is that it is durable and can stand being dropped
  • All in all, I'd recommend this toy for helping children follow instructions, patterns and for general entertainment value

• by marleymauve
      This phone is targeted at toddlers and was $35 to purchase at Canadian Toys R Us stores. We bought it because our toddler loved to use the phone and we wanted to give him his own which helped teach him.

The product is durable and has Winnie the Pooh as the theme and was a hit with our little

boy who just turned two years old.

The phone has several modes where the child can call different Pooh characters, Follow the lights that Pooh instructs as a memory exercise or Learn/Find it Mode where Winnie the Pooh tells the toddler what activity to complete and praises for correct answers.

There are also a few buttons at the bottom ...

• describing a, b and c as well as triangle, square and circle.

What I like about this phone is that it is durable and can stand being dropped.

The tone is loud enough for the child but not so loud it is irritating.

My child engages in activities with the phone and seems at his age to be able

to follow the age appropriate activities.

One thing I disliked about this phone was that the voice comes from a speaker on the phone and the handset is basically useless and just a decoration.

In purchasing the phone, I expected my child to hear through the telephone handset, not through a loudspeaker.

All in all, I’d recommend this toy for helping children follow instructions, patterns and for general entertainment value.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 50210449071130/k2311a0421/4.21.06