Bucks Pizza College Station, TX
1.5
2418 Texas Ave S, College Station, TX
  • However, what they do not have is good pizza or Chinese food, which is a problem because it limits the amount of food that you can actually choose from by reducing options
  • I then went online to their website and it turns out that the cost of the pizza was 11.99 and I was under the impression that delivery was free
  • I do not know what has happened to this business, it used to have the best prices and now they are overcharging and taking advantage of customers

• by rich

If you are lucky enough to live in Texas then you probably know that there is some great BBQ and chicken here. However, what they do not have is good pizza or Chinese food, which is a problem because it limits the amount of food that you can actually choose from by reducing options. I have found that pizza stores here taste nothing like they do in NY and being that I am from there originally I always look for that taste from a pizza. After all, this is how a pizza is supposed to taste so I would expect that other pizza stores could make their pizza taste the same.

Well, I ordered from Bucks Pizza today for a friend and after explaining to
      the employee that I wanted a large one topping pizza for delivery I was given my total, which was $15. 59, and when the pizza came the pizza man was given a dollar tip. I then went online to their website and it turns out that the cost of the pizza was 11.

99 and I was under the impression that delivery was free.

However. Their online menu said that the price of a delivery was $1.

50, which was something that I was never told. If you add these two totals together it means that the total should come to $14. 60 with tax.

This means that either the employee charged me $2. 50 for the initial delivery fee or they just ripped me off. This is not an ...

• ethical practice for a business, this happened to me when I ordered from Bucks a few months ago but I ignored it because I figured that it was not worth the fuss.

However, I now realize that they are overcharging me purposely. I do not know if you overcharge every customer a dollar because of the fact that most people do not calculate the price before they call the business or if they just want to make extra money. The only thing I can tell you about this are that they have done this to me a few times and I will not be ordering from them again.

Also, another thing they did not tell me was that they are having a special that offers a n extra large one topping pizza for $7. 99 and this would have saved me $4 on my pizza order. This makes me mad because I overpaid for a large pizza when I could have gotten an extra large for $4 cheaper.

If you add this fact to the one where they overcharged me $1 on the order it means that they are practicing deceptive prices for customers. I do not know what has happened to this business, it used to have the best prices and now they are overcharging and taking advantage of customers. Also, there pizza quality has gone down a great deal and their pizza now tastes just like Dominos pizza.

Except Dominos would have been a lot cheaper with the hidden costs.

Mike says :

Yikes. When did this happen? We just recently purchased that Bucks Pizza in College Station, and I can tell you that it has had some issues that have been dealt with. We are in the process of re-training some of the existing staff and changing the order and delivery processes. Feel free to drop me a message and I will be glad to deliver you a free X-Large pizza and some pepperoni rolls Our focus is on customer service and offering tasty and consistently good food. We really appreciate the feedback, and hope to see you back. -Mike 979-693-2825

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 7910490660131/k2311a109/10.9.08