Bank Of The West: Online Banking
0.5
  • It said that all you needed to do was go online and create an account within minutes and begin your unique experience
  • Well, I decided to log onto the website and see what they could offer me by attempting to open an account
  • The first thing I thought was that the bank did not look very professional because they have pictures of bears all over their page which essentially has nothing to do with a bank and looks home made
  • I found the website looks bad and also I was unable to find a location of this bank near me

• by rich

This is a bank that I had seen advertised in a business magazine that I picked up on a flight last month. The ad basically said that this was a bank that liked to keep things simple by offering you the ability to bank online without minutes. It said that all you needed to do was go online and create an account within minutes and begin your unique experience. Well, I decided to log onto the website and see what they could offer me by attempting to open an account.

looks home made. So I went to the create account button and the website frozen, I restarted my browser and it happened again. I tried again and the same result occurred until I tried this about 10 times.

I was taken to a loading screen which was very slow. I was then asked for my personal information which I entered and it asked for a reference which I did not have. I pressed progress and it froze,.

This was very frustrating for me because I needed to close my browser and start all over. I closed it and then went back to the website and after a delay I was able to click on the button to create an account and enter my information. Everything ...

• went smoothly because I made up that I was placed on this website by Google before I progressed.

Once I finished filling in the information I was asked to wait while my account was created. However, I waited two minutes and then I got a screen saying that more information was required in order for me to get an account. I did not like this because the ad said that the account would be created right away and this was not instant by any means.

I was not given access to the online banking although I was given the impression that I would be. Within about three weeks I got a letter asking for a scan of my documents and they let me know where

I should mail them. This is a very sensitive thing so I decided to look them up online and they were not known by the BBB which means that they are not a valid business.

So, I decided that I would not send them my information and I got a letter later that asked for it again. This company made it very hard for me to create an account. There were a lot of delays and it seems like a scam that they wanted more information.

They had no reason or cause to ask for this and I will not be doing business with this company any longer. I found the website looks bad and also I was unable to find a location of this bank near me.

Peggy R. Gerber says :

I have a car loan with your bank and received payment defer paperwork for the month of December 2008. I have misplaced that paperwork and would like to have that paperwork sent to me again or can I do this on line. My Loan Number is 379 611981. Sincerely, Peggy R. Gerber 1-520-838-1399

MEV says :

Hi Peggy,

This website and the reviewer is not connected with Bank of the west, and cant answer your query. Contact their c General Customer Service at (800) 488-BANK (2265).

fred ganger says :

I have a banl loan with you. account 300 283698 I haven`t recieved my tax info yet. as of 2 4 09 Can you send it to meeither snail mail or email? Thanx Fred Ganger 1260 Covina Ave Medford, OR 97504

MEV says :

Hi Fred,

Contact their General Customer Service at (800) 488-BANK (2265).

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 42910490530131/k2311a109/10.9.08