Jeep 22 Inch Black Luggage Bag  » Travel  »
  • Some other things I did not like were the fact that the zippers on the back were very low quality and I found that after extensive use they will not stay attached to the bag
  • Once I purchased the bag I noticed that It was not actually a real lock and I sould not close the locks
  • You can patch up the problem but I did not like the fact that it ripped and appears inexpensive

• by rich

The Jeep 22 inch luggage piece is one which is sold at Wal-mart for $25 and I purchased it because of the price and I was unable to find something as large for this price. Since it was on sale I figured that I would give it a shot and see how it went. Besides, since I got it at Wal-mart I knew I could return it if I did not like it but I did not decided that I did not like it until I actually used it.

Aside from the price tag the other things I liked about the luggage were the two big pockets on the front of the luggage. This is good because of the fact that I was able to

stuff things in the bag that I would otherwise not be able to put into my bag.

What I did not like was the fact that these were the only two pockets because I wanted more storage. You expect that there were be a lot of storage space in a large bag but this was not the case in here.

Obviously there are wheels and a handle on the side which makes it easy for you to carry the bag which is a good aspect of this piece. Another thing I liked was that the interior has a belt which is much like a seatbelt, many other pieces do not have a piece which you can adjust to cover whatever it is inside your luggage.

...

• This is what I liked about this piece, it has the ability to adjust the belt inside so that it highly covers all of the things that are inside your bag. These are the things that I liked about the bag and it does hold a lot of clothing which is nice but the fact that it can get very heavy is a draw back.

Some other things I did not like were the fact that the zippers on the back were very low quality and I found that after extensive use they will not stay attached to the bag. After about three months the zippers on the bag broke up and I have to use my hand to hold together and zip the bag

to close it.

Another thing I did not like was that the outside of the bag has little locks wit a key which gives the impression that you can lock the bag. Once I purchased the bag I noticed that It was not actually a real lock and I sould not close the locks.

The lock was actually a toy which was something I did not like, it was a nice design but they broke off within a month and the keys were useless. Also, I found that within a month the material that this bag is made of gave out and it ripped which means that my luggage was exposed.

You can patch up the problem but I did not like the fact that it ripped and appears inexpensive.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 38910490470131/k2311a109/10.9.08