Bon Voyage 15 inch Luggage Bag Piece  » Travel  »
  • As I am sure many people know by now traveling can be very expensive, but this is not only because of the increased cost of a flight and well as the lack of food on a flight but all of the things that you need to make a successful trip
  • This was a very low price when you consider how much most luggage costs and so I assumed that this was a piece that would break when I was on my flight
  • This is one of the reasons why I like the bag, in addition to the price I also like the small size

• by rich

As I am sure many people know by now traveling can be very expensive, but this is not only because of the increased cost of a flight and well as the lack of food on a flight but all of the things that you need to make a successful trip. One of the most expensive things you need in order to actually take a flight is something to hold your clothing and goods in. If you think that a flight is expensive then you will be shocked at just how much a piece of luggage could cost.

For a thick piece of 28 inch luggage you could pay anywhere from $60 for a generic version or $300 for a Gucci luggage bag which is quite

expensive by my standards. Since I am someone who does not like to spend very much money I looked around for an inexpensive piece of luggage and I was not able to find one.

However, I was lucky enough to find a 15 inch piece of Bon Voyage luggage which cost me just $20. This was a very low price when you consider how much most luggage costs and so I assumed that this was a piece that would break when I was on my flight.

However, I can tell you that it did not and I have traveled at least 30 times since I purchased this product. I took this luggage bag on every flight and there has been no damage to my back ...

• which was very surprising to me.

Another thing that I liked was the fact that there are two compartments on the front face of the luggage bag and one compartment in the back with a zipper/ On the inside there is a net so holding your sneakers or shoes and there is a compartment for your luggage tag which allows you to hold a card with your personal information so that the bag will be returned to you if it is ever lost. I also liked the four zippers on the piece because it allows you to expand the luggage.

This means that if your bag is full of clothing then you can unzip your bag and pull the luggage bag up. This will create

more space for your items and you will be able to store your things nicely in this bag.

This is one of the reasons why I like the bag, in addition to the price I also like the small size. This is because of the fact that it is compact and actually so small that I have used it as a carry on piece which means you will not have to pay in order to travel with this bag.

It is also available in black and red, which is great because you can pick a unique color and make sure that your piece of luggage will be one that you can see coming off the baggage line so that it does not get lost and your items are safe.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 38910490380131/k2311a109/10.9.08