Fat City Entertaint Mall  » Entertainment  »
Denver, Colorado
  • I took my nephew and niece here because they are both within the age gap of 5-8 and I found that they enjoyed everything about the place
  • However, this was not a problem here because they had his shoes ready and on his feet within minutes
  • The food was decent, I purchased some chicken fingers for $ 6, which I thought, was a bit expensive but they did taste good and it was worth the entertainment experience
  • I wish there were more places like this because it was a lot of fun, while the music was very loud and annoying this is still a place that I love to go because of the mini golf experience
  • Also, the food prices are fair and they taste good which is the best part of all for me

• by rich

Fat City is marketed as a mall but when I went there I would that it was not actually a mall but a center in which you can keep yourself entertained. There is a full bowling lane, mini golf course, video game arcade and a party section for a child’s party. I took my nephew and niece here because they are both within the age gap of 5-8 and I found that they enjoyed everything about the place.

My nephew loved the video game arcade because he was able to play everything from Mortal Kombat to Table Hockey, which he had a lot of fun with. There is a lot of machines that you can get tickets for playing, you can then use those tickets

in order to get prizes.

I was able to win a bear for him but I must say that I spent at least $30 on games in order to get the stuffed animal.

One of the things that I liked the most was the bowling lanes because they had great service.

We were able to get a game going within minutes of arriving at the lanes. The employee even went along with us in order to show us how to operate the lanes so that we could keep score.

Also, I had a friend with me who had a size 13 shoe and we usually find it very hard to find a shoe in his size. However, this was not a problem here because they had ...

• his shoes ready and on his feet within minutes.

The food was decent, I purchased some chicken fingers for $ 6, which I thought, was a bit expensive but they did taste good and it was worth the entertainment experience. My nephew also got an ice cream bar for $1.

50, which is essentially the going price. The mini golf was also fun, while there was not 16 holes, as I would have liked I still enjoyed having the ability to take the kids here.

They enjoyed it because the mall combined everything that they love to do which includes compete, play games and eat. The atmosphere is hectic and very loud so if you are looking for a calm place then this is not for

you.

However, if you are looking for blearing music and a place to play glow-in-the dark mini golf for an inexpensive price then this is the place for you. The reason I enjoyed this place and you will also is because I was able to talk mini golf and go bowling in a safe environment that was fun for both adults and children.

I wish there were more places like this because it was a lot of fun, while the music was very loud and annoying this is still a place that I love to go because of the mini golf experience. Also, the food prices are fair and they taste good which is the best part of all for me.

This place is worth the money for me.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 59910490370131/k2311a109/10.9.08