Special K Diet  » Health  »
  • I may not actually be sicker but my legs have become more painful to more and my arms have become heavy and this is why I decided that I needed to lose weight
  • Some other things that I enjoyed about this diet is that it asks you to eat a bowl of Special K cereal in the morning with low fat milk
  • Another thing I liked about this diet was the fact that you can choose any one of the flavors, I love the almond crunch because of the fact that nuts have been shown to speed up your motabalism which increases the amount of pounds lost

• by rich

If you are looking for a way to lose weight then I am happy to tell you I have been in your position many times. In fact, I still am because I have been going out a lot and not exercising much which makes it very difficult for me to lose weight. In fact, I would estimate that in July alone I gained 10 pounds which has been very hard on me because it makes me feel a lot sicker.

I may not actually be sicker but my legs have become more painful to more and my arms have become heavy and this is why I decided that I needed to lose weight. I knew that I could not go on something which told

me to eat no carbs because I had tried those plans before and I was not ready to give up everything I eat in order to lose weight.

I needed something more simple and so I decided to try to Special K diet because I knew that I would do well if my diet was structured for me. This makes it easy for me to lose weight because I am basically told what I am allowed to eat and I do not have to look at food content or how much fat percentage or other things food has in it.

For this reason I knew that Special K was the right diet for me but I am sure we all have our own. Some other ...

• things that I enjoyed about this diet is that it asks you to eat a bowl of Special K cereal in the morning with low fat milk.

This is not hard because it is breakfast food anyway, and besides I normally eat this cereal in the morning anyway so this was easy for me. Another thing I liked about this diet was the fact that you can choose any one of the flavors, I love the almond crunch because of the fact that nuts have been shown to speed up your motabalism which increases the amount of pounds lost.

Also, the combination of crunch and sweetness was a treat in the mornings. For lunch I ate whatever I wanted but I tired to keep it

low in fat mostly.

There were plenty of times when I ate chicken strips so I did not limit myself. Then at night I ate a special K bad for dinner and this was easy.

The bars are filling and taste very good especially the cranberry one. The lightest meal is saved for the night so you can go to sleep easily.

They even have special K snacks for dessert but I did not eat these so that I could lose weight faster. This diet is great because I was always full.

I admit it is expensive to buy Special K products all of the time but after a month I had lost 7 pounds. I am not at my goal yet but I am sure I will accomplish it.

Special K Diet

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 34910490331231/k2311a109/10.9.08