Superthin: Hoodia Weight Loss System  » Health  »
1.0
  • However, I have found these products usually turn out to be a stretch and customers are left disappointed
  • The pills did not work to make me feel better about myself, maybe I am not the best person to judge because of the fact that I am usually depressed but I did not feel as if the product gave me more energy

• by rich

If you are in need of dropping some pounds then chances are you probably know that you are in need of something special. As someone who is always looking to drop some pounds I have found that products are often advertised as the next great product. However, I have found these products usually turn out to be a stretch and customers are left disappointed.

After seeing a ton of commercials about how Hoodia was discovered in some plant and is now thought of as the cure for weight gain I did not believe it. The commercial suggested that this product has changed a lot of lives because of it’s ability to facilitate weight loss and so I figured I had nothing to lose by trying

the product and hoping that it worked.

Soon after buying this product though I discovered that I did have something to lose and that was the money that I had spent on the bottle of Hoodia because of the fact that it was not producing results for me. The very purpose of this product is too give you more energy and create a positive mood for you while making you feel less hungry.

The pills did not work to make me feel better about myself, maybe I am not the best person to judge because of the fact that I am usually depressed but I did not feel as if the product gave me more energy. When I had to wake up in the morning ...

• I felt very sluggish while taking the product, it was not easy for me to get up and also I did not see any changes in my personal life.

This was supposed to be a magical herb or plant that would make me feel better about myself but the truth is that it just did not boost my mood as I expected it to. Now also, the main purpose of this product is to make you eat less which is supposed to make me lose weight as a result of this.

As far as making me less hungry I can tell you that no it did not not at all. I took the pills two times a day and expected that I would eat less when

I actually sat down to eat.

However, this did not happen for me because the pills gave me dry mouth which made me want to get a large drink and this was also leading to large plates of food. I felt as if the pills actually made me eat more because I felt that the dry mouth created made me want to get food.

These are the things I did not like about the product, for these reasons I do not like the product. I took it for a month and I gained 10 pounds so I would not suggest it to you.

It was inexpensive for 120 pills it costs just $20 which is very affordable but I can say it did not work or produce weight loss.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 34910490301231/k2311a109/10.9.08