Secret “SPORT” Medicated
  • If you have ever been walking somewhere with the sun seaming down on them then you know how it feels to not be able to avoid excessive sweating
  • This is because they lack the ability to protect you when you are extremely hot which is why I love secret medicated because it will provide that protection
  • Well, the honest answer is that it is not great at all and I would consider it pretty bad
  • But remember that I was buying this for medicated protection so I can say that I was very disappointed with the coverage
  • This is a problem because people will be able to smell it on you for about 6 feet away even when you do not want them to

• by rich

If you have never tried Secret Clinical then I can honesty tell you that you are missing something special. This is because it provides coverage in situations where you will need it but otherwise be unable tto achieve it. If you have ever been walking somewhere with the sun seaming down on them then you know how it feels to not be able to avoid excessive sweating.

It is nice to be able to pay $1. 50 for a deodeant that will last you a month or two but I have found in those special moments when you are sweating you will wish that you had more coverage.

If you go with regular deodorants then you will find that during these moments your deodorant is nowhere

to help you. This is because they lack the ability to protect you when you are extremely hot which is why I love secret medicated because it will provide that protection.

However, I have tried most of the versions that are available and I can tell you that the Sport version is one of the worst for a few reasons. First, while many secret products will protect you when you are in need of more coverage I have found that the Sport version does not do so.

So how good is the protection? Well, the honest answer is that it is not great at all and I would consider it pretty bad. However, it is a light bit better than the coverage you will ...

• get if you just buy a Spped Stick for $1.

50. This means that while the coverage is pretty bad it could be worse.

But remember that I was buying this for medicated protection so I can say that I was very disappointed with the coverage. In fact, I looked at the back of the book that they provide with the product and it says that you will not be protected if your body temp goes around 100 which is pretty low.

Another thing I did not like about this product is the scent, when you buy a cologne or perfume you are doing so for the way it smells. This is because it has an effect on your body odor, well I do the same

when I buy deodorant and this medicate Sport version smells very bad.

To me it smells like cheap imitation cologne mixed in with the actual deodorant. This is a problem because people will be able to smell it on you for about 6 feet away even when you do not want them to.

So, I feel bad wearing it as a male and I suspect the smell would be unacceptable for women because they would smell like a very cheap man. Also, like I said the deodorant would not keep you protected all day, not even 8 hours of protection but it says 24-hour protection.

Also, it costs $7. 57 which is the most expensive medicated version and it is not worth it because it does not work.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 26910490281231/k2311a109/10.9.08