Christian Bale  » People  »
  • I was very impressed with his performance as Bruce Wayne
  • He did a great job, and really made the character come to life, and I enjoyed every minute of his performance
  • I think that he really does a wonderful job as Batman was well

• by MysticPen

Christian Bale is a very good actor. He is one of my favorite actors of course, because he is the guy who plays Batman in the Batman movies.

He did great in the Batman Begins movie.

I was very impressed with his performance as Bruce Wayne.

He

did a great job, and really made the character come to life, and I enjoyed every minute of his performance.

I think that he really does a wonderful job as Batman was well.

This is why I really started to like his acting he made two characters come to life in one movie.

I think his acting very enjoyable to watch as well.

As far his performance in the new Dark Knight movie, I think he did and excellent job of acting in this film as well.

His fighting moves were great,and he executed ...

• Christian Bale
      his lines as Batman very well also.

I think that he played the character of Bruce Wayne very well also.

Christian Bale has really shown the world that he is a very good actor.

And he has had the honor of playing the character of Batman, which

is really cool.

What a greater honor than to be the new official Batman in our era.

If you are a Batman fan then you should check out Batman Begins and The Dark Knight, Christian Bale will show you that Batman is not dead, but instead is back and stronger than ever.

Frank Crookston says :

re : I think that he really does a wonderful job as Batman was well
I absolutely think that Christian Bale is one of the best actors that has ever played Bruce Wayne/Batman. The Dark Night is one of my favourite’s in the trilogy that he made especially when he acts alongside Heath Ledger Gary Oldman which makes the film extra special.

James Patton says :

re : I think that he really does a wonderful job as Batman was well
Yes, you are right. He was such a talented person. His performance in past years were great and enjoyable.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 52910490101231/k2311a109/10.9.08