Natural Mangosteen Juice  » Health  »
0.5
  • Well I have stopped taking it as I could not see any difference and the price I paid it was not worth it

• by chrisd
      This Mangosteen Juice is also called Xango which I have used it for 2 months and wasn’t happy about it. It also has a website on it and has helped so many people with cancers and problems.

It helps to boost your energy,

fight inflammation, lose weight, reduces and prevents pain, improves your skin, fights and prevents allergies, fights infectious diseases, and last fights and prevents also depression.

This juice is available Worldwide.

It comes from South East Asia which is some kind of special fruit ...

• they take the juices from.

In it has an antioxidant and Xanthones (Xango) consists of the whole fruit puree Mangosteen.

The price is not cheap and the bottle only lasts for two weeks.

You only take so much of a dose 90 mls

to make for the day as you would take for a medicine.

Well I have stopped taking it as I could not see any difference and the price I paid it was not worth it.

Maybe it helps other people but it did not help me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 34200449010330/k2311a0420/4.20.06