Lil Wayne  » People  »
  • But I still don't think he is the best ever
  • But I think his other work is just not that great
  • Of course I thought he was pretty good at rapping when he was with the hot boys and did Bling Bling
  • And now it seems he just gets drunks and freestyles a lot of verses, which I don't like that much
  • Lil Wayne likes to drink lean a lot which I don't think is very good for his health

• by MysticPen

Lil Wayne is a very famous rapper as you know. But I think his music could be better. He does have some good songs, and he does have commercial appeal.

But I still don’t think he is the best ever. I do enjoy his new song Lollipop.

But I think his other work is just not that great. Of course I thought he was pretty

good at rapping when he was with the hot boys and did Bling Bling.

I must say I think his flow was a lot better back then. And now it seems he just gets drunks and freestyles a lot of verses, which I don’t like that much.

Lil Wayne is a a big time rapper, I have to give him that. I just really wish ...

• he would start spitting better verses more often.

Don’t get me wrong he does have some very good songs, that I do enjoy. I just don’t think he the best rapper ever as so many of his fans claim.

He is good no doubt about that. I just don’t think all his CDs are worth the money to buy.

But he is no doubt a

pretty good rapper, and he has produced some good songs in his career.

Lil Wayne likes to drink lean a lot which I don’t think is very good for his health.

But I think that he needs to stop drinking so much and try to do more positive things in his life. But in the end it will be his choice and I wish him the best.

Lil Wayne

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 52910490061231/k2311a109/10.9.08