YukMouth from the Luniz  » People  »
  • YukMouth is one of the best rappers from the West Coast
  • I think that YukMouth is great on every song he has ever done
  • YukMouth also has some great and very clever lyrics that I enjoy so much

• by MysticPen

YukMouth is one of the best rappers from the West Coast. I really think that his flow is one that can not be touched. He really showed his raw side on the album “Thug Lord”.

He also was part of the rap group The Luniz and was a big part of the hit song “I got 5 ON it”. YukMouth also

has done a duet album with C-bo called Thug Lords.

I think that YukMouth is great on every song he has ever done. I really like his solo’s and collab songs as well.

I think that YukMouth really has a lot of confidence when he raps and has so much power when he spit his flows. YukMouth also has some great ...

• and very clever lyrics that I enjoy so much.

I also really like how he says the B word to his foes. If you want to hear some very aggressive and great lyrics, then check out some of YukMouth’s music.

I also really like YukMouth’s voice he has a very unique type of voice that really stands out, and shows his

real personality on the songs he raps. I also really like his whole business ethic.

He is a true hustler and hard works that gets the money he wants. He is a good inspiration to new rappers who want to make big money in the music industry.

If you want to listen to some real west coast music, check out some of YukMouth’s music today.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 52910490051231/k2311a109/10.9.08