Clorox Disinfecting Wipes  » Housewares  »
  • I don't know for sure if this is true but, I believe it does kill germs

• by mbowie

I am always trying to find ways to make cleaning quicker and easier. Of course, you can’t beat good old’ fashioned elbow grease. However, it is nice to have something to help with quick clean ups.

One product I have found to be very useful is Clorox Disinfecting Wipes. I usually buy the fresh scent.

There a few other scents they have but, I use this one.

The Clorox wipes are bleach free.

They claim to kill the flu virus which is always a plus. Another claim is that they wipes will kill 99.

9% of bacteria in 30 seconds. I don’t know for sure if this is true but, I believe it does kill germs.

That is why I really like to use these in the kitchen and bathroom. They are great for ...

• a quick clean up of sinks, counter tops, and even the toilet.

The fresh scent is nice and not too strong. The only thing I don’t really like is that it is a little difficult for me to get the wipes going in the beginning.

Once I do get a hold of the correct wipe to start off it isn’t too hard to get it into place with the

top. The hole that the wipes run through opens big enough to not hurt my fingers.

The wipes are supposed to pop up consequetively after that. However, they do tend to not pop up or they might even bunch up at the threading hole.

That can be a bit of a pain. Overall I really like these wipes and they do a good job for light cleaning and disinfecting.

Clorox Disinfecting Wipes

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 53910490021231/k2311a109/10.9.08